For Canadian Students:
The following information is provided as a guide for payment of tuition fees for Canadian Residents (i.e. Domestic Students):
Online-only Blended Learning Model
- A mix of online interactive broadcast and live online supported-learning and group work, working through a teacher-facilitated curriculum.
- Full-year tuition is CDN $5,600, or CDN $2,800 per semester for both the High School and Middle School program. Payment is required for the first three months following the two week trial period and acceptance to the program.
In-person Blended Learning Model (at various locations throughout the GTA)
- Students will attend our physical locations, which consist of safe and welcoming environments, allowing for a more personal experience with peers. This contains a mix of online interactive broadcasting, in-person supported-learning, and group work with teachers.
- Full-year tuition is CDN $10,600, or CDN $5,600 for both the High School and Middle School programs. Payment is required for the first three months following the two week trial period and acceptance to the program, and each month thereafter.
Additional Fee Information:
- A one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $300 due upon formal registration, following the two-week trial.
- The tuition balance may be paid in instalments for the remainder of the school term. All payments will be automatically debited on the first of the month, or with post-dated cheques.
- For single courses, full payment for the course must be paid prior to commencement of the course.
- Special payment arrangements may be made on request.
- Fuller supports equity in education, and full and partial scholarships and bursaries are available to students exhibiting a potential to excel in our program. Contact us for more information.
- For further inquiries regarding tuition fees or other questions, please contact us.
For International Students:
Through Fuller Academy, International Students Can:
- Work from their own home, at fixed times, and asynchronously any time of day or night
- Take the Fuller high school program without a study permit
- Take Canadian high school courses overseas
- Earn a Canadian Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
In order to register with Fuller Academy, you will need to provide us with:
- Identification: a copy of your passport, driver’s license, health card, or other official photo ID
- Your academic transcript from your current or previous school to satisfy prerequisite requirements
OSSLT Fee – $200
For students taking the standardized Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test through Fuller, a fee of $200 will be applied.
Administrative Fee – $600
- Assessment of prior learning
- Setting up/transferring the OSR
- Assigning an OEN
- Issuing the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Applying to post-secondary institutions
- $3,800/semester (4 courses) - Supported-Online Learning Only
- $7,600/year (4 courses) - Supported-Online Learning Only